Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good Grief....

Hmm. What to blog? Is that not the question?

Generally, it seems as though most people have an opinion about what is going on around them and they blog about it because they're so damn smart and they know the answers to all the world's problems.

I could blog about politics...that would be cool. I could blog that I think that both political parties have lost their freeking minds and that all common sense has gone the way of the dodo. Where have all the moderates gone? Either you're way too far to the right for me or you're way too far to the left. Lefties scare me because they always want this and that, but they want someone else to pay for it....like the next three unborn generations of Americans.

Righties scare me because they're always packing guns to prove a point. I seriously think that most Righties sit around at night talking about how they miss the cold war and Reagan. " Ah, I know that we were all close to nuclear destruction at a moments notice back in the 80's, but damn it, at least you knew who your enemies were...."

Darn goddless Commies.

Like that freak in Minneapolis last week. Good grief. Packing two guns to a presidential rally for health care is not a good way to draw attention for the lack of use of the 2nd Amendment by Americans. Never, not in a million years, would some ultra conservative Rush Limbaugh loving right wing nut go to a Bush rally to packing a concealed weapon.

Maybe I could blog about my job. Teaching is really the ultimate in it's never the same thing twice. Especially with my students. Most people who are not in the profession think that they're experts because, ta-da....they went to school at one time in their life. To me, that's kind of like considering yourself a chef because you can cook rahmen in a microwave oven or saying I know all about being an accountant because I have a check book and a bank account. Or maybe I'm just full of myself.

2 comments:

  1. damn goddless commies! Been a while since I heard that, makes me yearn the '80's again! I will just have to pop in the '80;s music and watch Rocky IV to remind me of how great they were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your musings and your participation!

    ReplyDelete